Saturday, June 17, 2006

Random thoughts to start the day...

I woke up this morning with the dreadful thought that I had left the sun roof on my car open last night and what if it had rained? It turns out, I did leave the thing open and there seems to have been a light drizzle smack in the middle of a hot summer in Dallas. Thankfully, increase in moisture content of the arm rest seems to be the only damage caused. It's as if Nature was warning me, "Don't do this again or I'll kick your butt!". Incidentally, the car parked right next to mine had both its rear windows partially open...always good to have company when you do moronic things!:)

As espn.com analyst Marc Stein points out in today's daily dime, winning Game 5 is more important for the Heat than the Mavs. So, I am still a believer...the belief has been shaken a bit yes...but I continue to believe Mavs will win this thing and Nowitzki will have two monster games that will shut up critics for years to come! Go Dirk!

As a follow-up to my post on Al-Zarqawi, I found this funny cartoon I must have received as a forward a long time ago...



I shamelessly edited it to get this one...:)



If there are any copyright violations, please leave a comment and I'll promptly remove the file(s).

I wonder why support for U.S.-led war on terror has increased substantially in India even though the general opinion about the U.S. seems to have take a beating as per this yearly survey by The Pew Global Attitudes Project?

1 Comments:

Blogger Srinivasan said...

Hope Wade loses some of his mojo and ability to get calls in Dallas!

Al-Zarqawi can't be the reason because the survey was done before his death.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home