Friday, June 16, 2006

Am I crazy or what?

This actually happened couple of days back....There were two boxes - one with some rice and another with rajma. I had to mix the two items and transfer to a lunch box that was washed but not dry. I could have done it in two ways:
  1. Dry the lunch box, mix the two items, transfer to lunch box and wash hands.
  2. Mix the two items, wash hands, dry hands, dry lunch box, transfer to lunch box and wash hands.
I just happened to complete the task using the second approach and I became a tad upset because I didn't think of the first approach while I was doing it...it would have been more efficient! And, even as the thought went through my mind, I was thinking..."What is wrong with me? Am I crazy to have such thoughts?"....

2 Comments:

Blogger Srinivasan said...

Do u? I somehow feel I am exceptionally screwed up...I'll post a few more such instances some day...

9:38 AM  
Blogger Srinivasan said...

The initial state of the hands shouldn't matter as "Drying the hands" will only add one additional step to the process while the difference between the two choices as described in the blog is 2 steps! Option 1 is still the better choice!:)

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home